For Brussels Directions
View our Brussels Hotel Map
Hotel Manos Premier is 12 kilometers from the Brussels Airport. The
driving directions in Brussels are as follows:
- Head northwest toward A201
- Take the ramp on A201
- Take exit 3-4 toward E411/E40
- Merge onto R0
- Take the exit onto A3/E40 toward Brussels
- Take the exit toward N23/N23a
- Keep left at the fork to continue toward N23/N23a and merge
- Continue to follow N23a
- At Robert Schumanplein, take the 2nd exit onto Rue de la
- Turn left at R20a
- Slight left onto the ramp to R20
- Slight right at R20
- Slight right toward Boulevard de Waterloo
- Continue straight onto Boulevard de Waterloo
- At Rond-Point Louise, take the 3rd exit onto Avenue
- At the traffic circle, take the 1st exit onto N261
- The hotel will be on the right.
Brussel Directions via Public Transportation
Train: By train (Airport City Express), the journey takes a little
over 15 minutes. A one way ticket costs 2.97 Euros first class and 1.98
Euros second class.
From the South Station: South Station (Midi/Zuid) is where the TGV,
Thalys and Eurostar arrive, and it is a short taxi ride to the hotel.
Or, take the metro to "Louise" and the hotel is a 500 meter walk.
Taxi: Metered taxicabs are available outside Airport Arrivals. The fare
to and from the center of Brussels runs approximately 40 Euros. Look
for the blue and yellow license emblem on the taxi.
Brussels Hotel Map
Chaussée de Charleroi, 100-106
Brussels, B-1060, Belgium
+32 2 537-96-82